Project

Also known as: Egyptian Hall; Temple Hall; N. H. Anders Furniture (c. 1880); D. M. Lane & Son Carriage Builders (c. 1880); Free Library of Philadelphia (1895-1910)
Overview Chronology References Images Maps
PHILADELPHIA ARCHITECTS AND BUILDINGS
SEARCH
OUR PARTNERS

Project Chronology

1851
BUILT

Built as stores

1853
ADDITIONS/ALTERATIONS

Converted to Concert Hall

Client: Watson, George W.
1911
DEMOLISHED

 

Philadelphia Architects and Buildings | About | Participating Institutions | Feedback | Search | Login
Website and System: Copyright © 2024 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2024 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.