Project

Overview Chronology References Maps
PHILADELPHIA ARCHITECTS AND BUILDINGS
SEARCH
OUR PARTNERS

Project Chronology

1740
BUILT
1906
ADDITIONS/ALTERATIONS

Rear brick ell built

1949
ADDITIONS/ALTERATIONS

Exterior partially restored, interior altered to bank

 

Philadelphia Architects and Buildings | About | Participating Institutions | Feedback | Search | Login
Website and System: Copyright © 2018 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2018 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.