Project

Also known as: Friendfield
Overview Chronology References Architects Images Maps
PHILADELPHIA ARCHITECTS AND BUILDINGS
SEARCH
OUR PARTNERS

Project Chronology

1936
BUILT
Architect: Mellor & Meigs (fl. 1906-1916 and 1928-1941)
Iron Worker: Yellin, Samuel (1885 - 1940) (wrought iron bracket, grilles, step-railing and copper-glazed lamp (job #3209); copper gargoyles (job #3216); copper valance (job #3218) )

 

Philadelphia Architects and Buildings | About | Participating Institutions | Feedback | Search | Login
Website and System: Copyright © 2018 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2018 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.