Project

Also known as: Nelson Building; Charles E. Mather & Co.
Overview Chronology References Architects Images Maps
PHILADELPHIA ARCHITECTS AND BUILDINGS
SEARCH
OUR PARTNERS

Project Chronology

1917
ADDITIONS/ALTERATIONS

Expanded into 222-224 Walnut St.

Architect: Keen, Charles Barton (1868 - 1931)

 

Philadelphia Architects and Buildings | About | Participating Institutions | Feedback | Search | Login
Website and System: Copyright © 2019 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2019 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.