Project

Also known as: Fine Arts Building (c. 1915-c. 1968); Hayden Hall (c. 1968)
Overview Chronology References Architects Images Maps
PHILADELPHIA ARCHITECTS AND BUILDINGS
SEARCH
OUR PARTNERS

Project Chronology

1894-1896
BUILT
Architect: Seeler, Edgar Viguers (1867-1929) (Job #148)
1958
ADDITIONS/ALTERATIONS
Architect: Geddes, Brecher, Qualls (fl. 1956-1960)
1962-1963
DESIGNED

design consultation (unbuilt)

Architect: Mitchell/Giurgola (fl. 1958 - 1990)

 

Philadelphia Architects and Buildings | About | Participating Institutions | Feedback | Search | Login
Website and System: Copyright © 2019 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2019 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.