Project

Also known as: Philadelphia Visitors Center ; Fairmount Park Welcome Center (2006)
Overview Chronology References Architects Images Maps
PHILADELPHIA ARCHITECTS AND BUILDINGS
SEARCH
OUR PARTNERS

Project Chronology

1957-1960
BUILT
Architect: Harbeson, Hough, Livingston & Larson (fl. 1945-1976)
Design Architect: Larson, Roy Frank (1893 - 1973)
Engineer: Keast & Hood (fl. 1953 - ) (engineers for structure as-built)
Engineer: Gianopulos, Nicholas (1924-2018) (design engineer for Keast & Hood)
Engineer: Komendant, August E. (1906-1992) (consulting structural engineer for preliminary design only)
Engineer: Moody & Hutchison (mechanical systems)
Builder: McShain, John
Contractor: Pittsburgh Plate Glass

 

Philadelphia Architects and Buildings | About | Participating Institutions | Feedback | Search | Login
Website and System: Copyright © 2019 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2019 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.