Project

Overview Chronology References Architects Maps
PHILADELPHIA ARCHITECTS AND BUILDINGS
SEARCH
OUR PARTNERS

Project Chronology

1874-1875
BUILT
Esler, Lewis H. (fl. 1843 - d. 1883)
1908
BUILT

three-story brick addition

Richards, Henry Decourcey (fl. 1906 - 1923)
1926
DEMOLISHED

Original Nichols school demolished, replaced with Barrett Junior High School; additon of 1908 remained and was joined to new Barrett school.

 

Philadelphia Architects and Buildings | About | Participating Institutions | Feedback | Search | Login
Website and System: Copyright © 2020 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2020 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.