Project

Also known as: (Now forms part of) Museum for United American Indians of Delaware Valley ; Charles H. Meyer German Consulate (c. 1879); Meyer & Dickinson (c. 1879); James W. Cooke & Co. (c. 1879)
Overview Chronology References Images Maps
PHILADELPHIA ARCHITECTS AND BUILDINGS
SEARCH
OUR PARTNERS

Published References

  • Historic American Buildings Survey (HABS) Collection at the Library of Congress
    Links: View citation information

    Client/Project Name: Chestnut Street Area Study, Commercial Buildings (HABS PA-1402)

     
  • Rae, Julio H. Rae's Philadelphia Pictorial Directory & Panoramic Advertiser. Philadelphia: Julio H. Rae, 1851., p. Plate 2, North Side
    Links: View citation information

    Client/Project Name: Plate 2, North Side

     
  • Chiumenti, Ralph, The Cast-Iron Architecture of Philadelphia's Old City, Philadelphia, 1975., p. pl. 3A, 6, 7
    Links: View citation information

    Client/Project Name: Whitman, E. G.; James W. Cooke & Co.; Meyer, Charles H.; Meyer & Dickinson / E. G. Whitman Confectionery

     
  • Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission Cultural Resources Database
    Links: View citation information

    Client/Project Name: Whitman, E.G., Confectioner

     
  • Philadelphia Register of Historic Places (Imported)
     
  • HABS/HAER/HALS list for Philadelphia and surrounding counties (imported November 8, 2001)
     

Drawings, Photos, Papers, etc.

 

Philadelphia Architects and Buildings | About | Participating Institutions | Feedback | Search | Login
Website and System: Copyright © 2019 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2019 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.