Hotchkin, Samuel F. Rural Pennsylvania in the Vicinity of Philadelphia. Philadelphia: Geo. W. Jacobs, 1897.,
p. 15, 18
View all citations from this source
Project Information from this Source
Church of St. Asaph
Cited Architects, Engineers, and Others
There are no architects, engineers, or others linked to this record.
- "The parish house was opened October 6th, 1891. The chancel window was blessed in 1893, and the south transept window, a memorial of John Roberts, first proprietor of the land on which the church stands, and who died in 1724, was blessed in 1895."
Philadelphia Architects and Buildings |
Participating Institutions |
Website and System: Copyright © 2020 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2020 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.